Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random October notes

Woke up today and it was raining, but Andy told me it was good for the plants and would make them grow flowers.  And "the sun come out and dry up all the rain."
We went to the Natural History Museum on Sunday and he enjoyed seeing dinosaur bones and poking all the interactive screens.  He got a little scared when the lights dimmed just before the saber tooth cat puppet came out.  It was good that they started with a small puppet because the bigger one would have scared him.  (He's kind of a wimp.)  As it was, I assured him it was the mommy cat and that was the baby cat.
Right now he wipes away all my kisses so I kiss him in the middle of his back each day and he can't reach it.  He smiles when he wipes away the kisses so its just a joke.  He also says "I don't love you" and laughs as I pretend to cry, and then he says, "I love you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment